søndag 13. juni 2010

Maximum fun

The only thing I read about these days are the infamous maxi dresses. Don't get me wrong, I really love the full length summer dress and it's on the top of my 'summer items'-list. But the maxi dress isn't flattering for all body types and being bottom heavy I'm anxious to find out if I am one of the few lucky ones.

I found this shorter model on asos.com which I really liked due to its fabric and color and I could easily imagine myself wearing it! So (being the hopeless dreamer that I am) I started to pair it up with a few other items and VOLA I had made myself a very desirable outfit! (Click on the picture to enlarge)

Background from deviantart (katibear)

Dress: 50 pounds from Asos, Shoes: 75 pounds from Urban Outfitters, Belt: 7.80 pounds from Urban Outfitters , Cardigan: 42 pounds from Miss Selfridge, Sunglasses: 12 pounds from Asos , Necklace: 335 punds from Asos, Bracelet: 40 pounds from Urban Outfitters 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar