søndag 13. juni 2010

“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”

In this case a woman's errors. I have tried and failed and failed and failed and finally succeeded. I couldn't be more happy about my design and my gratitude-ness is directed at shabbyblogs.com.

But on another note, I want to congratulate Mary Kate and Ashley on their 24th birthday today. I have always admired their style, even though I (almost) never get inspired by celebrity style. I was a big fan when I was younger, but then they dissapeared and when I discovered the joys of fashion they popped up again.


I personally relate to Mary Kate's style the most probably because she shares my love of black fabric and rocked details. 


"I usually do get the tomboy parts in the movies, which is kind of like me, but not totally. I like to shop as much as Ashley, but she is a little more of a girlie-girl than me." - Mary Kate

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar