lørdag 12. juni 2010

Introduction




I have finally found my way around blogspot.com and it is time to start blogging! I was thinking that I should share a few facts about myself. How interesting the content of these random facts are may be descussed, but they are first and formost about me so that you may know me a little bit better.
  • I am currently still a student and have one more year before I can tumble off to college (or "høyskole" in Norwegian). I'm still not sure of what I am interested in studying, but I'm sure I will let you know when I get a revealation.

  • I have no social life with the exeption of a few chosen friends. Well, thats not entirely true, but I do enjoy the company of a few close friends rather than a party full of strangers.

  • I am definitly born in the wrong century (everything from the 1870's - 1940's being more appropriate). But even though my mind is generally thought of being the ones of an old lady, my clothes doesn't match. My favorite items being leather jackets, corney detailes, mile-high shoes and destinctive looking objects.

  • I have two tattoos and two piercings. I admire people who stand out in the crowd and dare to be different. I'm only 18 but I crave tattoo's and piercing's like they are a pair of shoes.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar